TNEA released official instruction manual for candidates to Apply for TNEA 2017 online with step by step guide for students now available for download.
You may check online on How to Apply for TN Engineering Admissions in tamilnadu through tnea.ac.in portal which is the official engineering admissions website.
Step by Step TNEA 2017 How to Fill Form Guide
This file consists of step by step instructions on how to fill tnea 2017 application form online and complete the engineering counselling registration process.
TNEA 2017 Instructions Manual : Download
Students those who’ve already applied may check other useful pages such as,
How to Check Engineering Cut Off Marks 2017
Fill the mandatory fields for registration as follows,
- Name: Name of the Applicant (*Exactly in the same way as it has been given in 10th standard Marksheet)
- Date of Birth: Applicant’s Date of Birth (*should be entered as given in the School Certificates).
- Gender: Choose gender.
- Mobile number: Provide your valid & functional Mobile Number (*use a valid mobile number for registration of
the online application. This mobile number must be maintained active, as the communications to the
candidates from TNEA 2017 will be sent only to the registered mobile number)
- 12th Registration Number: Enter your 12th standard Registration Number and year of passing correctly as it will be
- Email: Enter your functional Email Id (*use a valid e-mail id for registration of the online application. This
email id must be maintained active, as the communications to the candidates from TNEA 2017 will be
sent only to the registered email id)
- Password: Enter the Password. (*The strength of your password is shown as Strong, Good or Weak. It is better you
choose a strong password)
- Confirm Password: Again type the same password.
- One Time Password (OTP): Enter the OTP number received on your mobile phone.
STEP 6 : Fill all your personal details in the corresponding fields shown in the application Form.
You are advised to fill the form following Ascending order without jumping. For example, Fill 1,2,3 and so on.
Applicant’s Name. (It is retrieved from your Registration form). 2. Name of the Parent / Guardian:
3. Address for Communication:
Enter the Applicant’s Valid Address.
State: Select your state from the drop down menu.
District: Enter the District from the drop down menu.
Pincode: Enter your pincode 4. Email:
Applicant’s Valid & functional Email ID. (It is retrieved from your Registration form).
Applicant’s Valid & functional Mobile Number. (It is retrieved from your Registration form).
Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions User manual guide PDF download online.