TNEA 2017 application form has been opened for online registration for B.E / B.Tech admissions in tamilnadu for which the Guidelines on how to apply has been given by anna university.
Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions website has given complete details on how candidates can apply for engineering courses in tamilnadu.
How to Apply for TNEA 2017 Online
- Read the INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES carefully before filling the application form.
- Use a valid and functional(separate) e-mail ID / Mobile number for Registration of each candidate.
- Mode of payment is only through Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/Credit card/ATM-cum-Debit card).
In addition, to the REGISTRATION FEE of Rs.500/- or Rs.250/-(for ST/SC/SCA Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) the applicant has to pay applicable Bank charges(Payment Gateway).
After filling in all the essential details required in the Online application; you can either select, ‘SAVE AND LOGOUT’ or ‘SAVE AND PREVIEW’. The ‘SAVE AND LOGOUT’ option allows you to modify the entered data. Once you select the ‘PRINT’ option, you cannot modify the entered details.
Review the details entered in the Application before pressing ‘PRINT’ button and make corrections if required.
Your Application number will be generated and the number will be printed in the application. Note down the application number for future reference.
Download the filled-in application generated in the online system and keep it for your future correspondences.
Steps to be Followed in Filling TNEA Application form 2017:
The Process of Registration and filling of online application comprises of 7 steps.
- Step 1: REGISTER – If you are a New User, Create Login ID and Password with OTP Verification. If you are an Existing User login with Username and Password.
- Step 2: PERSONAL INFORMATION – Provide your Personal Details.
- Step 3:PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE – Pay only through online mode.
- Step 4: ACADEMIC DETAILS – Provide your Academic Details.
- Step 5:FINAL REVIEW AND GENERATE PDF – Review the filled online application using preview button before printing the application.
- Step 6:PRINT and submit the application – Review the filled online application using preview button before printing the application.
- Step 7: Send the application either in person or through post along with required enclosures.
Note to Applicants
Self-attested Photocopy of the Original certificates issued by the competent authority supporting to your filled in application should be sent along with the hardcopy of your Application Form.
If data provided in the online application is not supported by relevant Certificates/ Documents your application shall be summarily rejected.
No Certificates/ Documents are required to be uploaded along with the online application.
- A valid and functional e-mail ID is required for registration. This is important, as all future correspondences shall be sent only to the registered e-mail ID.
- Your e-mail ID is your User ID
- A valid and functional Mobile Number is required to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to Counselling till the admission process is over.
- It is suggested to have the password you use for signing the TNEA account,to be different from the one you use for operation of your email account.
Don’t forgot to check TNEA 2017 instructions booklet to know complete informations on how to fill tnea application form 2017 online and what are all the documents need to enclose with tnea 2017 .
These are various instructions to be followed by candidates while applying for TNEA 2017 online.