Students who apply for TNEA 2017 may need to check this list of documents needed to enclose with tnea application form while sending it to anna university, chennai.
As you know already, candidates are required to send completely filled-in tnea application form 2017 with all required certificates, along with photograph.
Documents to Attach with TNEA 2017 Form :
The following documents should be enclosed with the online application
- Special Reservation Form (s) and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate (s) – If applicable
- 10th Mark Sheet (photocopy)
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet* (photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate* (photocopy)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (either Permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) (photocopy)
- HSC Hall Ticket (photocopy)
- Nativity Certificate (photocopy) only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate –If applicable
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (photocopy) (only inelectronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate (photocopy) – If applicable
* Candidates appeared for HSC / Equivalent examination in March 2017 must produce Original Mark sheet and TC at the time of counselling. However, downloaded copy of the mark sheet should be enclosed, others to enclose a copy of Mark sheet and TC.
This is taken from official tnea website : www.tnea.ac.in.
If you wonder how to apply for tnea 2017, you may check our detailed guide on that as well. So it is very compulsory to attach tn 12th mark sheet 2017 .
While it’s not required to attach original but the xerox copy of the above mentioned documents to be enclosed with the anna university counselling application form 2017.