Tamilnadu Lateral Entry Admissions ( TNLEA ) documents required to apply for Direct second year BE, BTech admissions in Tamilnadu through counselling.
ACCET conducts TN LEA 2017 counselling for Diploma holders / eligible degree students, who wish to pursue B.E / B.Tech engineering degree in Tamilnadu.
Students who’ve got eligible engineering cut off marks 2017 may have chance to join BE, BTech courses in Anna university or any of its affiliated engineering colleges in tamilnadu.
Usually the LEA 2017 application form will be issued separately through ACCET university which is Alagappa Chettiyar College of Engineering & Technology, Karaikudi.
TN LEA 2017 Documents Required :
What are the documents required for LEA 2017 admissions ? The official list of documents needed for tn lateral entry admissions 2017 has been given below for your reference,
- Online application Print out.
- Special Reservation Form(s) and photocopy of relevant certificate(s) as applicable
- Demand Draft for Rs.300 Drawn in favour of The Secretary Direct Second Year B.E. Admissions 2017,ACCET,Karaikudi,payable at Karaikudi.
3. All Semester Mark Sheets (All appearances) of Diploma / B.Sc. or Equivalent Examinations (Xeroxing both sides) or consolidated mark statement.
4. Diploma / Degree or Provisional Certificate
5. Transfer Certificate
6. Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM candidates. 7. Nativity Certificate – if applicable
8. Plus Two Mark Sheet (for B.Sc. and Lateral Entry Diploma candidates)
9. First Graduate Certificate, First Graduate Joint Declaration and Nativity Certificate – if applicable 10. Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – if applicable
For those who’ve just completed tn 12th may need to apply for TNEA 2017 through online registration only .
If in case if you need more details on how to apply for TN LEA 2017 may visit our official website to know latest informations. Post your questions on comment box.